Six Years with Piracetam: An Honest Review of Benefits and Experiences

 Are you considering starting a regimen of Piracetam or curious about its long-term effects? Here's an honest account from a regular user who has been taking Piracetam for over six years.

Piracetam: A Six-Year Journey

My journey with Piracetam has been a subtle yet significant one. I've taken between 2 and 5 grams almost every day for over six years, and my experience has been largely positive.

One might question the reason behind my consistent use, given the subtle effects. The answer lies in the affordability of Piracetam, especially when purchased in bulk. Moreover, the subtle benefits I've derived from this nootropic have been substantial enough to justify its continuous use.

Conquering Social Anxiety with Piracetam

One of the most prominent benefits I've observed is a significant reduction in social anxiety. Piracetam has made me more comfortable and confident in social situations, eliminating internal self-analysis and doubts that often accompany interactions. It has enabled me to confidently engage in conversations and comfortably speak up in groups, something I couldn't imagine doing without Piracetam.

Piracetam as a Mild Antidepressant and Anxiolytic

Another subtle but real effect of Piracetam is its role as a mild antidepressant and anxiolytic. It helps to cultivate a more positive outlook on life and provides a sense of calmness.

Other Notable Effects of Piracetam

If you're sensitive to ASMR triggers, you might find that Piracetam substantially amplifies this effect. It occasionally induces sleepiness and pairs well with stimulants like caffeine, modafinil, and armodafinil, effectively clearing brain fog and promoting focused thinking.

Interestingly, in the initial weeks of using Piracetam, I experienced episodes of enhanced visual perception, with vibrant colors, vivid details, and a sparkly environment. However, these episodes were short-lived and disappeared after a few weeks.

Choline Supplementation: A Word of Caution

Despite popular advice to supplement Piracetam with choline, my experience has been quite the opposite. Choline supplements such as Choline bitartrate, CDP choline, and Alpha GPC have triggered negative effects like increased anxiety, depression, headaches, and poor mood. However, consuming eggs, a natural source of choline, has caused no adverse effects.

Experimenting with Other Racetams

In my quest for cognitive enhancement, I also experimented with other racetams. Pramiracetam showed promising results, but made me feel overly pragmatic. Oxiracetam didn't produce any noticeable effect. Aniracetam and Noopept, widely used for reducing anxiety, ironically induced anxiety in me. Coluracetam was less reliable, while Nefiracetam did nothing.

Summing Up My Piracetam Experience

To sum up, Piracetam has proven to be an inexpensive, reliable, and beneficial companion for me over the past six years. It has been instrumental in managing my social anxiety and promoting a general positive mood. However, the effects cease when I stop taking it, with no lasting negative or positive changes.

I hope my account provides a realistic perspective for those considering Piracetam. Remember, experiences with nootropics vary greatly among individuals, so always consult a healthcare provider before starting or altering your regimen.

Comments